Healthy vegetable and fruit chaat is everyone’s favorite. Be it any season everyone prefers to eat Chaat. It adds uniqueness to food. Chaats are not only good to eat but it also provides essential nutrients to the body and keeps the digestive system strong. Vegetable &Fruit chat is basically a mixture of different fruits, Vegetables and spices. This is perfect dish for health conscious people and diabetics.
Apples cored diced 1 no
Use the freshest of fruits and vegetables to avoid compromising on taste. All the chosen fruits are fiber-rich, and this low-Cal combo also provides a vitamin c boost. This Chaat was quiet filling and taste was sweet, sour, tangy and spicy. Do try this wholesome nutritious meal.
Pears cored diced 2 no
Pine apple chopped 1 cup
Mango peeled diced 1 no
English Cucumber peeled, diced 2 cups
Cherry tomatoes - 1 cup
Finely chopped Jalapenos 3 nos
Cooked Garbanzo (white chenna) 1 cup
Lemon juice 1 tsp.
Black Salt 2 tsp.
Red chili powder ½-1 tsp.
Coriander and Mint paste. 2 tbsp
Tamarind pulp 1 tsp.
Chaat Masala powder 2 tspAmchur Powder(dry mango powder) 3/4 tsp.
- Mix all the fruits and vegetables together in a bowl.Mix well and chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Before serving,add lemon juice, black salt, amuchur powder,and red chili powder. Mix it well.
- Serve with a dressing of mint paste mixed with tamarind pulp and Chaat masala.
- Easy fruit chat is ready to serve. Serve with samosa and pakori
- Note: 1 tsp. of lightly roasted and powdered cumin seeds may also be added. This preparation must be made fresh almost before being served to retain the crispness of the fruits. Any combination of seasonal fruits, boiled potato may be used.