A very simple and nutritious dosa in whole wheat flour. “Wheat Dosa" is one of the popular dosa varieties and it is quick to make as like the usual dosa. This dosa does not require fermentation or prior prep – an instant dosa. This dosa is very good for diabetic patients.
Wheat flour - 2 cup
Rice flour – ½ cup
Rava – 1 tsp.
Finely chopped green chilies – 1 tsp.
Chopped curry leaves – 1 tsp.
Grated Ginger – 1tbsp
Hing – 1 /4 tsp.
Jeera 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
Water – for mixing
- Mix all above ingredients together.
- The batter should be watery. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Heat the griddle, spread the batter gently in a circular form, drizzle 1 tsp. of oil.
- This dosa take a little longer to cook than the normal dosa.
- And gently flop to the other side and drizzle oil and cook until it turns brown.
- Tasty and healthy wheat dosa is ready.
- Serve hot with chutney and Sāmbhar.