This Coca-Cola Cake is easy to make. Adding cola to this chocolate cake makes it incredibly moist and impossible to stop at one slice!
Unbleached All Purpose Flour 2 ½ cup
Granulated sugar 1 ½ cups
Cocoa Powder 3 tbsp.
Butter (OR) Margarine ½ cup (Room temperature)
Baking Soda 1 tsp.
Baking Powder 1 tsp.
Butter milk ¼ cup
Vanilla extract 1 ½ tsp.
Cola soda 1 ¼ cups
- Preheat oven to 350º F Lightly butter a 9× 13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, with a handheld electric mixer set on medium speed, cream butter or margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Slowly add one at a time cocoa, flour, baking soda, baking powder, butter milk, vanilla and cola, mixing after each addition until completely blended.
- Pour batter out into prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes and turn out onto plate.