Chettinadu cuisine is so famous for its freshly grounded masala powders. This spicy powder can be used to making poriyal, vegetable dry subjis and Masala Gravies.
Dry coconut ¼ cup
Coriander seeds 2 tbsp.
Badayeki Chilies 10 no
Black Pepper 1 tbsp.
Fennel Seeds (Sombhu) 2 tbsp.
Chutney Dhal 2 tbsp.
Urdh dhal 1 tbsp.
Cardamons 4 no.
Poppy Seeds 1 tbsp.
- Heat the pan dry fry all above ingredients till they turn into golden brown color.
- Put all them into a coffee mixer and grind it together very nice powder.
- Store it into an airtight glass jar.
- Use this powder for poriyal and vegetable subjis. It will give fantastic aroma to the vegetables.
- Please leave your valuable comment and come back again for new recipes.