Papdi chaat as the name suggests has lots of papdis, tossed in a blend of chutneys, curds and potatoes. Mix the papdis, chutneys and curds the way you want. Here Is a Quick Delicious Chaat Recipe to trigger your taste buds!
Crispy Papdis 20 nos
Potatoes boiled and chopped 2 medium
Whisked Plain curds (Yogurt) 1 cups
Sweet tamarind chutney 4 Tbsp.
Green Chutney 4 Tbsp
Roasted cumin powder 1 teaspoon
Chaat masala 1/2 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
Sugar 1 Tsp.
Salt To Taste.
For The Garnish
Finely chopped coriander 4 tbsp
Sev as required
- Add salt and sugar to yogurt and whisk till smooth. Keep it in the refrigerator till use.
- Coarsely crushed Papdis and arrange them on a serving plate.
- Place some potatoes on each papdi. Drizzle a little green chutney and sweet tamarind chutney.
- Sprinkle cumin powder, chaat masala, a little red chilli powder and salt.
- Top it all up with chilled yogurt.
- Drizzle some more of the sweet tamarind chutney, Green chutney on it.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander and sev.
Enjoy Making this yummy chaat and feasting over it!!