Dec 31, 2021

10th ANNIVERSARY


 Hi Friends


Today marks the Tenth year anniversary of My “ Madappalli” Blog .Can you believe that?! I cannot believe Ten years flew so fast.

I really just wanted to say thank you to all of my amazing followers and friends who have been with me on this journey! It has been an exciting journey and without your support it won’t be possible. I hope you all will support me in my journey for further years . Thank you for the Ten remarkable years of warmth, friendship, and support.

I'm proud to share some Key stats on my blog's 10 year of life:

Total Posts        555          
Total Page views   :     2503761.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CURD RICE/DADDOJANAM

Yogurt Rice Tempered with Spices and. Pomegranate.   This moist, pleasantly seasoned rice and yogurt dish in the South Indian ...