Green Moong dal sprout salad is a very refreshing and healthy salad. Green beans are high in protein and are a very good substitute for vegetarians.
How to Sprout Moong bean?
- Wash and soak the bean overnight. Morning drain them completely.
- Tie them in a muslin cloth. Keep it in the bowl and close it with the lid, and keep it in a warm, dark place.
- Leave the Moong Beans for 2 days checking on them occasionally. If the cloth seems to have dried up, lightly sprinkle water on it to re-moisten it.
- Prepare the Moong beans for eating by placing them in a covered container in the refrigerator until you are ready to use them.
Sprouted green bean (sprouted Moong) – 2 cups
Grated Carrot - 1 cup
Chopped Tomato – 1 cup
Finely Chopped ginger - 2 tbsp
Finely chopped Jalapenos – 2 no
Finely chopped green chilies – 2 no
Chopped English Cucumber – 1no
Roasted Peanuts – ½ cup
Finely chopped pudina or Basil leaves - ¼ cup
Finely chopped coriander leaves – ¼ cup
Fresh Lemon Juice – 1tbsp.
Salt to taste
Chat Masala – 2 tbsp
Roasted cumin powder – ¼ tsp.
- Take a big bowl, add sprouted beans, mix all vegetables, coriander and basil leaves, peanuts and green chilies. Mix them well.
- Cover it with a aluminum foil and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Before the serving add chat masala, roasted cumin powder, salt and lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Serve cold.