Kadai Tofu is a low calorie version of the Kadai Paneer. It is very healthy and nutritious dish, as it consumes very less fat. Try this recipe and give me your feedback.
Extra firm tofu, cubed 1 Box
Tomato 1 no.
Green Bell Pepper 1 no
Yellow Bell Pepper ½ no
Red Bell Pepper ½ no
Green chilies 2 no.
Organic Tomato Sauce ½ tin
Cooking Oil 2 tbsp.
Salt to taste.
Masala – Coarsely Grounded
Coriander seeds 3tsp.
Red chilies 3 tsp.
Green Cardamon 2 no.
Kashmiri Red chili Powder 1 tsp.
Turmeric Powder ¼ tsp.
Snafu powder ½ tsp.
Dry fenugreek leaves 1 tsp.
Chopped coriander leaves
- Cut tofu, tomatoes& bell peppers into ½ inch pieces. Keep aside.
- Shallow fry the tofus cubes and keep aside.
- Coarsely blend the coriander seed, red chilies & cardamom.
- Heat the oil in the nonstick pan, add the coarsely grounded power and fry for 3 minutes in a low flame.
- Add the all bell peppers, green chilies and tomato and fry for few more minutes.
- Add all masala and cook till all masala raw smell goes away.
- Now add the tomato sauce and salt in it. Turn the flame up to a high flame and cook for further two minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now add Kasoori Methi& Tofu pieces in it. Cook it in a low heat for few more minutes.
- Decorate with chopped coriander leaves.
- Now tasty Kadai Tofu curry is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with Naan, Pulka, and Pulao.